Monday, May 9, 2016

Pre-Phone Call May 2016

Post in Purple.

So, I'm about to call FedLoan Serving. I have papers all around me from 2014 and so on. I have a copy of my pay stub. I have a copy of the pay stub from 2014. I have figures written out that they have the interest and principal and I owe $70, 545.35. I have the definitions of the three pay back plans that would classify for the Forgiveness program. I have written down my questions:

1. How many qualifying payments have I made towards to forgiveness to date?
2. How are we going to lower my student loan payments?
3. What did you do last year to get them lowered?
4.. Student Loans Direct said they can get it lowered by 60% - how are they doing that with you?

So....I need to remember that the representative is just working there. I need to not fuss at them. I need to remember that. And there has to be a way for us not to go through this every year....

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment