Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A post in Grey.

So, I called during lunch, called at 12:40 p.m.  Waited until 12:50 p.m. and got someone on the phone. Talked to Michael, ID# 615021. I asked him if I was supposed to fill out and send back the income-Driven Repayment Plan Request since I talked to two previous agents and they told me not to. He confirmed the two conversations and the times I quoted. And he was reading any emails that were sent to me. And he put me on hold to "investigate further." He came back on the phone and told me yes, they need the IDR since I didn't fill out section #4. And I confirmed with him that the other two agents gave me false information. And he apologized and said "yes." 

:|

So why do I bother calling?

*sigh*

So I'm going to fill this out, send it in, and yes, I'm attaching to each page what those agents told me. Why do I bother calling? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment