Tuesday, July 11, 2017

They're Screwing with me

*Post in Profanity*

Now they're just f*&^ing with me. That's exactly what they're doing. F**&* these people. I got the letter from them stating that they NEVER RECEIVED my paperwork to re certify, which I sent in April. I found out from some French guy on the phone today that they denied my paperwork because I used the outdated form THAT THEY SENT ME. I never got a notification that I was denied. Ever. So the French guy sent me an email so I can re certify online or print out the application. And sure enough, French guy sent it and he did what he said he would. 

So I'm sitting here when I have time to go onto this whole new website for me and create a new FSA ID and sh&t and after creating a new password it tells me it doesn't like it. So I went through and answered my questions and then it locked  me out and says I can't log on again for 30 minutes.

They're just f*&^ing with me. Go**& Da8&&n fu*&UJbers. All of them. They're doing this to stall me and prevent me from being on-time with my recertifcation.

f87683ers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment