Saturday, July 15, 2017

Step two in 2017

a post in white.

So it seems that we will do this every year for the next 7 years.

*sigh*

I called on 7/12/17 and talked to Amber #15501. She said that they did get the application I faxed. But I sent in a pay stub. Need the first two pages of my tax return. I asked if they lost them since I sent them THE FIRST TIME IN APRIL!
'Oh no, we have them. Don't resend them.'
They will process my work within 7-10 business days. I'm on forbearance until August 31st. She said she saw in the computer that I'm on the Forgiveness Program Track and she said don't send any money - it won't count towards my forgiveness. I had to take the verbal oath of unpaid interest increases blah blah blah. Nothing negative on my credit report and they will send a letter. No idea WHEN but one will be sent.
Right.
Like the letter that they were supposed to have sent in APRIL TO DENY MY APPLICATION?????

I want to be so done with FedLoan Servicing and stupid student loans.

No comments:

Post a Comment